Sunday, September 19, 2010

A spare moment....

It has been forever since I posted---must be back to school time!!!  Once again, I may have signed us up for too many activities!!  Skating for the 3 younger boys, Tae Kwon-do for the 3 older boys, swimming for the 3 younger boys, Beavers for the older 2 boys, Time for Twos for Goob, and then preschool for Na-Na, Kindergarten for Tree, and Grade 2 for Cob.  I, of course, like to also volunteer at the school, so I have signed up to help with Hot Lunches on Fridays, as well as get into all the kids classrooms (every other week, hopefully!).  In all honesty though, I love it all!!!  I enjoy seeing the kids out doing stuff, getting a little taste of everything.  I don't enjoy the hassle of getting everyone out the door, and all the seatbelts, etc, but it is worth it!! 
Cob has been loving lego lately, especially the kits.  He just finished building a chomping T-Rex, and then took that apart to build a snapping alligator.  The kid amazes me.  He can have one of these creatures built in under 2 hours.  He simply just follows the directions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment