Saturday, January 2, 2010

New to the Blogging World

Just thought I would try this out.  I am forever searching the internet to find out little tidbits of information about everything kid-related!!!  Since up til now, it has always been a "take" relationship on my part, I thought I would give back. 

A little background on me:

I am a 29 year old mom to 4 wonderful boys--5 if you count Dad!!!
I have 4 boys, ages 6 1/2, 5, 3, and 18 months. 
We live in the Calgary area of Alberta. 
I stay at home with the boys, and provide taxi service to all the activities that we attend.

My goal with the website is to provide travel tips (we do like to travel, and I think we have gotten fairly efficient at it....).  We travel mainly to the USA, but have ventured to Europe and even Thailand and Vietnam with our 4 boys.  As well, just updates on different issues we experience at home--things like potty training, listening issues, sleep issues, etc.   

I am always open to ideas, and would love to get questions, suggestions, etc!!!  

Thanks so much for reading!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment