Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Best Friends a Girl could have.....

It was so wonderful to have my two best girls join me in France! We do try to Skype once week, but it was so fantastic to see them in person.  My only regret--that they had to leave!!!   We really didn't get up too much, other than exploring the town--lunches out, shopping, cafe....many late nights sitting around chatting, watching our favourite movies, and drinking wine--okay, I won't lie, I may have had one- two glasses the entire time, I really still don't like to drink...I tried...really, I did.
Between the 3 of us, we have 10 kids!  1 teenager, and then the others range in age from almost two to eight.  So, sometimes, we act a little crazy....
We did enjoy one night out without the kids.  It was a great break, and lots of fun!  Another friend was able to join us the first day of the girls trip.  She is actually from Calgary as well, but living in France for the year too!  Carol is actually the one who planted the seed in Todd's head.  Please see her blog to check out what they are up too!

Anyways, here are some of the pictures, taken by Sarah, Kerri Ann, and myself.




Guess the boys get it from me....

























 Seriously, I love these two gals....



3 comments:

  1. Oh so fun! I wish I could have a friend go to France too so I could have someone to visit there!! And I will check out your friend's blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super photos! Looks like you all had such a good time, and ate pretty well, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful that you had friends come visit! I bet it definitely makes it easier being away getting little tastes of Canada when people come visit.

    P.S. Pat and Joanne said they had a lovely visit with you and the boys...and the cat!? I keep forgetting to email you to tell you that. I'm glad they were able to stop in for a while.

    P.P.S Blogger is not letting me post on your page still! Grrr

    Janice

    ReplyDelete