Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day



Since we are off to Florida early next week, the kids miss their Valentine's parties at school. Me, being the mom that enjoys any excuse to make cute things for the classmates, encouraged the boys to pick a treat they would like to hand out. We took the first round of hand made valentines to my 5 year old's preschool. He wrote his own name on the back, and did all the glueing!!!










My 6 1/2 year old has chosen to make these:










 

And as a special treat for the teachers, I have chosen to attempt to make these:




 






All of these are from a website that I absolutely love. I get most of my cake ideas for birthday froms here, snack ideas for school, etc. Here is the link for their cute Valentine gifts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment