Sunday, August 7, 2011

2 weeks til departure!!!

Yes, I am starting to feel the pressure!!  The packers come in 1 week, and the movers in 12 days!  So, I need to get our bags packed before next Monday!  We will be away for the weekend with the grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins, so really, I need to be packed by Friday!  Yikes!!!  I am finding it incredibly difficult to decide what to take for 1 year away.  I have no idea what clothes to bring, what truly are the special toy items the boys want, what shoes, what jackets!!  The list goes on.....

Deep breath.....everything will work out fine.....

The boys held a mini garage sale on Saturday, and were able to get rid of a number of their unused toys (easier than I thought it would be to get them to part with stuff!).  We still have a lot of stuff that could go, but we will make that decision when we return (I think we still have 100 dinosaurs, and 100 Hot Wheels!! but they are all their favourites, of course!!). 


The change of email address has been sent out, and household services cancelled, effective Aug 22nd.  We are slowly getting there. One would almost think we have done this before (okay, so we have done it 5 times before!!). 

Curious--what would you take for 1 year???

No comments:

Post a Comment