Sunday, August 14, 2011

And the bags are packed....well mostly!!!!

 Taking a little break from deciding what shoes I shouldn't bring.....I think I have brought all but 1 pair at this point....good thing the hubby is asleep, and can't discourage this!!!  The kids clothes are all packed, lego is tucked safely inside the bag as well.  Coats have been decided upon. 
 The packers arrive at 8:30 tomorrow morning, and I am in pretty good shape.  Still need to fold 1 load of laundry, and put away a few dishes, but I still have 9 hours, so no worries....YES, I am a procrastinator!!! 
 The main thought running through my head the last couple days---"What was I thinking when I said I would move away for one year!!!"  A little bit of "cold feet", just to help settle the nerves!  I am very excited, but very nervous, and a lot of other things....

1 comment:

  1. Ekk! Good luck with it all and I look forward to hearing updates from France :))

    ReplyDelete