Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Potty Training Catch Up

So, the potty trained was delayed a bit, we have finally "officially" started!  Goob has been using the potty at least once a day for the last month, but yesterday, when we were out, he announced he needed to pee.  So, off to the bathroom we went, and wouldn't ya know, he actually went pee!!!  I think this is the first time he has actually peed on the potty!!!!  Hurray!!!!  When we got home, he went naked, waist down, and yes, the potty is parked in our living room, but we had a good day of using the potty.  First thing this morning, he got up, and wanted to pee.  It was a tiny amount, and his diaper was already wet, but he showed interest.  Shortly after, he wanted to poop, and so he did!  So, I guess the time has come for me to sink some time into this venture, and pull out the underwear!  I'll keep my fingers crossed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment