Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Back to Florida

Yes, we are spoiled!!!  When we were down in Feburary, we went and looked at some 1 bedroom apartments/condos, to invest in as long term rentals.  When we got home, we put in offers on 6.  To date, 4 have been accepted.  So, lucky for us, we are headed back down to Orlando in early April to sign off on these properties, open some bank accounts, etc.  Since we needed to go for business, we decided to add an extra few days, take the kids, and make some use out of our Disney passes.  I LOVE Disney!!!!  This time, we are probably renting a townhouse, with a small pool in the backyard vs a single family home.  Our kids love the pool.  I like the convenience of having it right out the back door, rather than having to walk down to a community pool.  And, I don't mind cooking meals.  I know I'm on vacation, but I really don't enjoy sitting in a restaurant, listening to the kids whine that they didn't really want this, and my husband saying, "Eat it!  We are not wasting it!!!".  All in all, the townhouse or villa leads to a much more relaxed vacation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment