Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Disney World Half Marathon and Kids Races

Well, it wasn't as pretty as it should have been, but I did it!  A severe lack of training since September led me to think I may not complete the race, but I did it!  I finished with a time of 2 hr 15 minutes 1 second.  6378 out of 21966 runners. 


I love the Disney Races, probably because I am a little Disney crazy....There were lots of characters along the way, and we ran right through Cinderella's castle!  I preferred the Disney World race over the Disneyland Race, as it stays on Disney property the entire time, whereas the Disneyland race takes you out through the industrial park nearby. 




The 4 boys also ran races that same day.  Goob and Na-Na, 100m.  Tree, 200m, and Cob 400m.  They loved it!  It was a chance for them to do something like mom.  They all did fantastic.  Na-Na won, Tree came 3rd, and Cob 8th.  Goob finished the race in the middle of the pack.  

No comments:

Post a Comment