Monday, January 24, 2011

New Place to Live....and Birthdays!!!

Luckily, we have found a place to rent in Okotoks and we had our choice of places.  When we were looking back in November, there was nothing available.  It is a 3 bedroom, so all the boys will be sharing, but it has a nice big bonus room, an office, and lots of room in the kitchen/living area.  Now, on to the dreaded packing....
Luckily, we have 1 month to slowly move stuff....and I am sure it will take me the whole month!!  I am such a procrastinator!!!
We are into our winter birthday rush.  Na-Na turns 4 tomorrow, with the hubby turning ??? on Wednesday.  Tree turns 6 in 3 short weeks, right when we are moving!!  I am trying to arrange to go bowling for that one.  For the hubby's, Superbowl Party Feb 6th!! 
We had 14 preschoolers over today (okay, 3 of them were mine), for a Toy Story 3 (TS3) themed party.  I had games setup all over the house for when they arrived.  Just off the foyer, TS3 Tic Tac Toe.  At the kitchen table, TS3 crafts---cut out figures to be glued on, stickers to be stuck on, and markers to draw with. In the living room, TS3 bowling.  At the bottom of the stairs, Stick a Badge on Woody and Buzz.  I think all was a hit---we had several sheets smothered in glue with a few cutouts!!!  I served Hot Dogs and cut fruit for lunch, on TS3 plates.
I was stuggling with what to do for a cake.  I ended up making cupcakes, and buying TS3 Stick Em's ($2 a piece).  I think it turned out quite well. 




For the treat bags, TS3 tattoo's, TS Kindersurprise, TS Silly Bands, TS Playing Cards, and some other small candy.  I did a fair bit of my shopping at Party City

No comments:

Post a Comment