Monday, May 17, 2010

The Gift of an Ordinary Day

This was a great little video that my mother in law sent me for Mother's Day.  I think I may have to read the book.


 It really made me think about treasuring every day with the kids, even the bad ones.  As I mentioned in a previous post, I wish time would slow down.  My kids are getting too old, and I feel that it is just around the corner, and they will be gone........

I had an interesting conversation with my sister one day last year (she was only 20 at the time).  She made the comment that she would love to fastforward time.  She didn't like the stage she was at.  I looked back upon my highschool days, and remembered feeling that same way.  Now, what I wouldn't give for a pause button!!!  At the same time, I think I have learned to treasure each moment (some I treasure more than others......), and enjoy today......

No comments:

Post a Comment