Sunday, May 30, 2010

Moving--House for Sale


It is official--we are trying to sell our place.  The place is fairly clean, considering we have 4 small boys......So far, no showings.  Looks like house sales have slowed down.  Not sure how long I can keep the house in its "clean" state. 
I packed up most of the toys.  That way the kids can't get in to them, and drag them everywhere.  The hardest part is making sure everything is tidy before we leave the house.  After the "get ready for school rush", I have to go around, make beds, pick up toys, pick up PJ's, make sure all dishes are washed/put away, or at least in the dishwasher.  Hopefully a family comes along soon, and wants to buy.  All it takes is one---we just have to have that "ONE" come through our door!!!  I have emailed the listing to practically everyone I know, asking them to pass it along to anyone they know of that might want an acreage.  Maybe that will work.......


Keeping my fingers crossed......


2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! I love new bloggy friends :)
    Your house looks amazing. Why are you moving from your acreage?

    We just sold our house and it was so hard to keep it clean. And that was just with one kid - good luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking mine out as well!
    We are moving as it is a little more work than we originally planned, and we are kinda looking at relocating to Orlando, FL. They get a lot nicer weather down there!!! We'll see what happens.....

    ReplyDelete