Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lucky Mom!!!

I am spoiled!!!  Several trips in the last few months, and now an iPad!!!  We were down in Vegas, just putzing around on our last day.  I got hooked on the Twilight Series just before we left town.  I watched Twilight the night before we left, then I downloaded New Moon to our iPod touch, and watched that on our way from Calgary to Salt Lake City.  Once there, I had to buy the book, Eclipse.  Anyways, we were out shopping, and stopped in at book store so I could pick up Breaking Dawn.  We started to look at the Kindle, something I had been considering getting, as I hate buying books, and having them lie around, but I absolutely LOVE reading.  Anyways, they were around $300-$400, depending on the model.  Right next door to the bookstore was a Best Buy.  We went and checked it out, as my husband is a electronic junkie!!!  We were looking at the iPad's they had available, and one happened to have the Kindle App on it.  I previewed a book on it, and thought it was alright!!  I had also thought about getting a cheap laptop, as my husband is not a very good sharer when we are on vacations!!!!  (At this point, I will admit I am a little bit of an electronic junkie myself!!!). 


Anyways, the iPad seemed to be the best option, as it is a great "vacation" laptop, as well as my Kindle.   So, to make a long story short---I am spoiled!!!  Happy Mother's Day to me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment