Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Goob and the Potty.....

As I knew it might be, Goob has had a little bit of set back on using the potty.  He seems to still do awesome when we are out and about, but at home, has little interest in it.  This morning, he fought with me over whether he got to wear pull-ups.  We were wearing pull-ups most of the time, but now he realizes he can just pee in them, and it really does nothing!!!!  So, I have been putting underwear on him the last few days, but he doesn't like that, as it gets quite wet when he pees!  Therefore, the arguement this morning.  Needless to say, I won!!!  He did pee in his pants, and was very upset by it, but equally upset that I had to though those clothes in the wash.  Hopefully we will be back on track after a few days of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment